PS--I'm always looking for new recipes to try and I follow a few vegetarian/vegan/mostly vegetarian blogs, but I'd love more recommendations if you know of any. (Or if you write one!)
1. I love baking, but am more a fan of savory than of sweet, and these feta and chive scones from Joy the Baker look amazing.
2. This chocolate brioche is just so pretty that if I feel like taking on something a little more labor-intensive, I just might give it a try.
3. I made this baked polenta recipe earlier this week and I'm already thinking about making it again. I made a couple of changes, subbing in pepitas and walnuts for the hazelnuts and almonds in the sauce because that's what I happened to have on hand. I used two adobe chilis in the sauce for a bit of a kick and served it with broccoli (prepared by Josh), and it was a great Sunday night meal.
4. I'm going to have to do a recipe for this whipped cauliflower that I created from a mash-up of these two recipes. Since I was basically just throwing stuff in the food processor, I was pretty impressed with how delicious it was.
6. I made this sweet potato chili a couple weeks ago and plan to make it at least once more before the winter's over. Perfect holiday comfort food.